- Coal bunkers in power plants
- Large domes of raw sugar
- Large silos of corn for ethanol manufacturing
- Large clinker silos and very large cement silos in cement manufacturing plants
- Large silos of Soy beans for seed oil production
- Animal feed stored in large open bins and warehouses
- Wide warehouses and open bins storing fertilizers such as phosphates,
potassium and others
- Wide stockpiles of lime stones, copper ore, iron ore and other ores
- Large domes of fertilizers in ports
- Wide open bins storing salt
- Very large silos of grains
The Model MVL visualization feature provides early warning of build-up loads and bridges that randomly form over time enabling immediate response to maintenance problems.
Each System is supllied with APM 3DVisionTM software for Windows-based computers
TheÂ softwareÂ processes measurement data recorded by APMâ€™s MultiScanner System sensors installed on the silo /Â open bin /Â warehouse.
A special algorithm combines the data from the scannersÂ of the System, presents vessel general information as well as measurement data such as:
- min/max level/distance
- mass (with a given density)
It also generates a 3D representation of actual allocation of product within the silo or bin or warehouse for display on remote computer screens.